Monday, June 8, 2009

Graduation Cake Pops!


Yesterday I had my graduation party which was a blast. Instead of going for the tradtional cake with my face on it we went with cake pops and cupcakes. For the cupcake we just used a box mix because we didnt have time but we did make buttercream frosting from scratch. The cake pop idea was from Bakerella my favorite site ever well one of them.
Then this is the lovely cupcake tower, can you tell what my school colors were yet?
For the diplomas on the cupcakes I used fondant and fruit leather for the string but I would suggest using twizzlers for the string because fruit leather doesnt like to tie. I hope everyone had a good weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on graduating! Those treats are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome treats, ms monster, and congrats on graduating! those pops are so amazing, and the cupcake tower looks perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow; what a tower. You are improving with every post but this is a real showstopper. Congrats Baking Monster on your cake efforts as well as for graduating.

    ReplyDelete