Friday, February 27, 2009

Jonas Brothers 3D


Just because I'm 17 doesn't mean that I can't like the Jonas brothers. There all in my age range anyways. So last night technically this morining was the midnight premeire showing so me and some friends dressed up as the jonas brothers and I dressed up as kevin. Before we went though we decorated cakes of our favorite jonas brother, I know were dorks but whatever. I made kevin wich is the top photo (i know he has no feet)
This one in the red is Joe my friend did it.
This last one is nick and my friend who did it should never be allowed to decorate again. She put chunks of cake together into a pile and plopped chocolate frosting on it and said it was hair...im kidding she was very creative. Notice nick is coming out of a hatching egg, it's very unique. but the movie was awesome but I'm not going to see it again for $13. bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment